Developed by PERI, the MX tie technology with one-sided tie installation greatly accelerates formworking operations. At the same time, MAXIMO is significantly faster than conventional panel formwork despite the lower site personnel requirements. Due to the innovative tie technology and optimized number of tie points, working time values for the system are verifiably up to 50% less. In addition, the centrally-arranged tie points result in a regular joint and tie pattern both horizontally and vertically.
Faster tie installation
through the one-sided tie technology without spacer tubes and cones
Minimum of anchors
through the optimized tie point arrangement
Improved concrete finish
through the neat joint and tie arrangement
- Flexible usable panel formwork with minimal working time values, compatible with TRIO panel formwork
- Panel heights up to 3.30 m, panel widths up to 2.40 m (standard); Panel heights 3.00 m and 3.60 m (with MX 18 Tie System; not available as rentable item)
- Maximum permissible fresh concrete pressure: 80 kN/m²
- Use with MX tie technology for wall thicknesses from 15 cm to 60 cm (wall thickness adjustable on tie)
- Use with DW ties for thicker walls
- Flush, aligned and tight connections with the BFD Alignment Coupler – including filler timber compensations up to 10 cm
- MAXIMO requires up to 40% fewer tie points as conventional systems
- Closing of unused anchor positions is not required as each tie point is normally used.
- Easy cleaning due to the powder coating of the frame
- Improved corrosion protection through cavity protection on the profile inner surfaces
- The reference working time values lie between 0.15 h/m² and 0.38 h/m² – this means up to 50 % less working time as required for conventional panel formwork.
MAXIMO 300 / MAXIMO 360
MAXIMO Panels as well as internal corners and shaft elements are available with heights of 3.00 m and 3.60 m, too. These additional panel heights are available on request and guarantee additional time savings for larger floor heights, for example, in high-quality residential construction or even for underground garages. The 3.00 m high panels only require 2 anchors which ensures further savings of time. The MX 18 Anchor System is used for wall thicknesses of up to 60 cm.
The platform system with maximum safety for MAXIMO and TRIO panel formwork Extended programme
MXH Heated Formwork
Especially for markets with colder climates, e.g. Scandinavia, PERI has developed the heatable MAXIMO MXH formwork. The new PERI solution allows use in both summer and winter with only one formwork system.
For using the new system, the MAXIMO Panels is very simply fitted with heating elements. Assembly of the panel formwork and heating elements is carried out horizontally; only 2 mounting bolts are required on the 4 frame corners each time. The standard height of the heating elements is 2.70 m with standard widths of 2.40 m and 1.20 m. Corresponding extension elements and practical details such as suitable box outs for the BFD Couplers as well as for connecting the bracket system ensure efficient application of the MXH heatable formwork.
MXK Bracket System
The MXK Bracket System serves as a working platform on MAXIMO and TRIO. The modular design and lightweight, manually-assembled system components ensure fast installation and a high level of costeffectiveness. In contrast to conventional solutions, the modular system provides pre-assembled individual components, e.g. the MXK Scaffold Deck or PROKIT PMB Side Mesh Barrier.
MX Shaft Corner
The MX Shaft Corner allows complete sets of shaft formwork to be moved quickly. Attaching and releasing is easily done from a safe position on the working level.